Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Chase...and a Message for Aysha Al Sane

It was Saturday afternoon, and Jamie was looking so
sweet with Aysha, that I thought a picture was in
order. Jamie and Aysha thought otherwise. Thus began
the chase, with squeals of laughter from our little
baby - she loves this game.

Today I'm relaxing at home because we recived notice
from the census that today we will be counted (by law
we must remain at home). Jamie's gone to school with
one of the walkie-talkies so that I can call as soon
as census people arrive. I might even get a bit of
grading done as Claudina is still coming (after the
census visit we can head back to school).

Novembrinas is less than two weeks away, and we've
still not made any decisions as to how this holdiay
will be spent. I wanted to go to Costa Rica, but the
flights are more expensive than I had predicted, and
finances are tight due to having the purchase of
tickets home for Christmas. We may just stay in
Cartagena for part of the week, and head to the
national park of Tyrona for a few days.

This week is Halloween, and I've been working on
costumes for the three of us. I won't tell what they
are just yet, because I'll send photos later! You'll
just have to wait.

Before I wrap up this email, a quick message to Aysha
Al Sane. Could you send your return email address so
that we might respond to comments sent in the future.
It is wonderful to hear from you. I would love to
have you as a student this year - that would be fun.
I also teach grade eight at our school here. You
could send your address in the next comment, or ask
Ms. Katherine for my email address.

Hugs and Kisses to all,
Karla

No comments: